About the opportunity
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative volunteer with a background in fundraising and marketing to join our small team to promote our campaigns, raise awareness about the work we do, and communicate a strong case for support.
What are we looking for?
· Excellent communicator with strong writing skills, good analysis and research skills
· good interpersonal skills
· IT skills, including managing social media platforms
· a proactive, self-motivated person but also someone who enjoys working as a team
· the ability to spot opportunities to support our fundraising growth
· good organisational skills and attention to detail
This presents an ideal opportunity for a talented individual to get experience of all aspects of the work of a small charity and to make a positive impact on its long-term future. Settle Stories is interested in receiving applications from individuals not currently operating in the not-for profit sector but who can demonstrate the necessary attitude and skill set requirements.
Position available from 1 October 2017.