Adventurers standby. Using your GPS devices, hunt around Settle to find our hidden geocaches. Find them all to uncover the hidden story.
This event is free and available to access 24-7 during the festival (we must say we wouldn't recommend doing it in the middle of the night !)
The trail is now open.
Go to www.geocaching.com.
1. Register for a free Basic Membership
2. Visit the Hide & Seek a Cache page
3. Enter your post code and click search. You can use BD24 9ED
4. Choose the 4 caches listed under Settle Stories and the one hosted by clockworkmouse88
5. Enter the coordinates of the geocache into your GPS Device
6. Go hunting
7. When you find the cache, note your name down or send a message through the app. Make a note of the letter you've found. Do not remove the letters from the Cache.
8. Please put the cache back, hiding it as you found it.
When you have found all five letters use them to make a word. Then use the word to email *****@settlestories.org.uk. If you get the right word, a story will be winging it's way to you!
You can find out more information about Geo caching at www.geocaching.com