Poems, facts and fun activities for families
This book is packed with fun facts, poems and activities to inspire heritage hunters young and old.
This book celebrates Tom Twisleton, born into a Craven farming family, Tom became a popular temperance and local dialect poet. This book celebrates his life and times.
Here is a preview of the fun you'll discover:
- Introduction to Craven Dialect
- Tips on how to collect your own family oral histories
- How to re-create traditional Victorian games
- Fun facts & research about Craven 100 years ago
- Colouring pages for young and old
- A CD of poems
- Heritage Trail maps
Written by Hazel Richardson with foreward by Sir Gary Verity
£8 INC FREE postage